Monday, April 23, 2012

Expat Blog

Here's another short post, but worth while to bloggers.  If you've followed my blog long enough you've realized I love "plugging" companies, other blogs, websites, and stores I like.  If any of you are unfamiliar with the term plugging, it means to advertise something... like in the movies where people only seem to drink Coke products.  Unfortunately I don't get paid to advertise even though I could (long-live Google AdSense).  Anyway, I side-tracked like usual...   

Expat Blog Community, the name of the website/company speaks for itself.  For those bloggers out there who want to find a place where you can inform people of your little piece of the internet or find other bloggers like yourself Expat Blog Community is for you.  Since signing up I have found a lot of interesting blogs throughout the world, ones I never would have thought to look for.  And a lot of new people have started popping up on my blog.  So if you're interested in networking, it's a good place for bloggers to start.  Just a tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment