Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Recycle (#2)

This post is a quick follow-up to one from last October - Recycle!  My search for a one-stop recycling spot is over, I've found it.  With one quick trip in the car (not involving a visit to the city dump) I can take care of all recycling in one go.  It's on the corner of the Karel de Grotelaan & Keizer Karel V Singel, near the Domino's Pizza.  They have containers to recycle plastic & glass (which you can find everywhere), but also paper/cardboard & clothing.  I was surprised to see the container for paper & cardboard, I haven't seen one anywhere else.  Now I no longer have to wait for the city to pick up paper once every two weeks, I can now take care of it before the bag starts overflowing.  Clothing bins are harder to find than you imagine, so I was ecstatic to see one mixed in with the other recycling containers.  Hope you find your way to the recycling hub I found, and help make a difference!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I bet that made your day. It still boggles my mind that they don't recycle aluminum there...at least that we could find. :)

    ReplyDelete