Monday, September 24, 2012

Living Book

I just had a random fleeting thought, and this is the place for those, sooooo.... I'm sure someone has already come up with the idea but it crossed my mind for the first time today, a living book.  We use these blogs for so many things, why not use one to write a book.  One that is brought to life by the readers.  It's quite simple, I write a short beginning to the story and the readers comment on the direction they want the story to go and every so often I add another paragraph until one day we have a book.  We've all ad-libbed or done improve before, right?  It sounds like fun, a soap opera of words if you will.  Let me know if any of you out there find this interesting... if so, I just might create a separate blog for our collective story!
 

5 comments:

  1. It indeed sounds like an interesting idea. Best of luck with it.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too good at making up stories. The truth is enough to articulate for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun...could get very interesting...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested in participating. Let me know when you start and I will be glad to hop aboard the story train!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll let you all know if I get the concept up and running! :) Danica

    ReplyDelete