Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Eye Opening

I've always enjoyed photography (even wrote a post about it)... I'm far from professional but that doesn't make me enjoy it any less. But in the past year or so my interest has taken on a new life, and in a way, I can thank this blog for that. We all know the term stop and smell the flowers, well, I feel I have been doing that more often. Used to I would just go from point A to be B lost in my own thoughts or on a mission but nowadays I actually look around, take in the sights, look for interesting pictures and posts. I feel media like this blog and Instagram have opened my eyes. There are many fascinating things around us everyday and yet we over look them.

I was sure to include photos of things I often see in my life recently. Are you overly focused on your daily tasks or do you take the time to look around & appreciate your surroundings?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment