Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tank Weather

I'm not a fan of extremely hot weather (not really sure how I survived 20 yrs in Florida).  But I am a fan of a sunny day and the only clothes needed are a pair of shorts and a tank top.  In preparation for the spring/summer I bought a few new tank tops while visiting The States.  I'm getting a little tired of waiting to wear them though, it's still ranging between high 30's and low 50's here!  I know I can team them up with a cardigan or something but I don't actually like layering... even though it's something you have to do in this climate.  I love the "boyfriend tanks" from American Eagle, I already have a couple, one solid and one with a mesh backWhen I popped into a mall somewhere in TN I was sure to hit up AE and buy a couple more.  I decided a dark pink almost purple and a dark grey would be perfect for my collection.  But then when I visited an Old Navy to buy a few things for my husband & tot I couldn't help but pick up one of their "perfect tanks" too.  It wasn't that the cut or tank was so spectacular, I just love the color combo.  Since I'm horrible at matching clothes, I figure the color combo will help me create more outfits.  At least every other day while I'm getting dressed the striped tank crosses my mind, I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out for the warm weather before I find an excuse to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment