Saturday, November 16, 2013

Book Tour #1

Drum roll, please... I am now officially hosting book tours for Fire & Ice!  As I mentioned in a previous post, I have a soft spot for western romance novels... well, the 1st book I am presenting you with is nothing of the sort!  (I like keeping you all on the edge of your seats!)
 
Another drum roll please for...
 
THE FIFTH COLUMN
 
When I read the blurb about this book my mind started swirling with images of an oppressive government where the people live in fear and robots & technology keep the people under control.  I immediately started plotting movie rights, just kidding ha-ha!  Needless to say "The Fifth Column" by Robert Corrado has grabbed my attention, so much so I want all of you avid readers out there to give it a shot!
 
http://danicasbookcorner.blogspot.nl/Please hop over to Danica's Book Corner to get an official blurb & excerpt of the book as well as more information about the virtual book tour.


 

Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!
:) Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment