Monday, November 25, 2013

Book Tour #2

Even though I started the book tour off with a great sci-fi book, it was actually the following inspirational women's fiction novel that truly made me want to jump feet first into the Fire & Ice Book Tours.

Loud drum roll for...

BEAUTIFUL SCARS

The blurb provided to me about the book didn't offer a lot of detail, but it did stir my curiosity.  The book seems so real, it could happen to anyone.  How strong is a friendship?  How strong can someone be faced with life changing challenges again and again?  Beyond the emotional scars, what are the physical scars the main character has endured?
 
http://danicasbookcorner.blogspot.nl/The blurb did exactly what it was supposed to, make me ask questions and want to read it to get answers!  I hope you all hop over to Danica's Book Corner to read the blurb yourself.  And of course the author, D.L. Johnson, has provided Fire & Ice with an excerpt of the book, Beautiful Scars.  Don't miss out!
 

Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!
:) Danica

2 comments: