Monday, April 14, 2014

Vacation - Book Time

Wow, there's so much to say about our trip, here it is 2 weeks later and I'm not even near out of stuff to write posts about!

For many people, vacations seem to call for a book (or books), maybe because you need something to do on the plane, maybe you like to kick back and read poolside... me, vacation means some time away from my usual tight schedule and a chance to squeeze in a quick read.

Knowing it's easiest for me to buy books in English and for a decent price in The States, I waiteded until I arrived.  As soon as we hit up Walmart I darted to the book section the first chance I had.  Of course since we were shopping with 5 people and time was limited, I didn't get to really skim through many books.  But luckily the one I ended up grabbing turned out to be decent!

If you want to read more about The Hero by Robyn Carr, head on over to Danica's Book Corner!

http://danicasbookcorner.blogspot.nl/

Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!
:) Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment