Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dinosaur Prank

In our house we're always watching great tv shows via You Tube like America's Funniest Videos (funny personal home videos) or Benidorm Bastards (staged pranks by the elderly).  We love a good laugh!  A while back on Daily Mail (gossip news site) I stumbled upon a great prank, the dinosaur prank.  The set-up is a nest of eggs for people to stumble upon while walking in the park, then out of the trees a t-rex comes running out to protect the eggs.  To be honest I was surprised at some of the reactions, some people barely flinched!  I know myself, there would be a lot of screaming and running.  But to me the most surprising reaction was the mother of two.  When the dinosaur comes roaring out of the trees, she throws her hands up and starts to run, but hey wait, she forgot the kids??!!  If you want a good chuckle, click here.

Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!
:) Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment